T's & C's
MFF Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by: MR FOUR FINGERS
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number: 7838353
· The above mentioned work should not be reproduced without written consent of one of the directors of Mr Four Fingers Ltd.
· You are encouraged to share our work on-line by linking to our website and the work contained herein, all links and references to our website needs to be accredited to Mr Four Fingers.
· Work on the Blog, Video Blog and Other Artists section of our website contain a variety of, and are not limited to, art, video’s, pictures and illustrations from other artists and creatives. We have made an effort to credit these artists/people by linking to their websites where applicable. Please contact us immediately if you feel we have not done this correctly.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. If this has not been done correctly please contact us to notify us immediately.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· Products can only be ordered through our online store and by contacting us directly.
· To buy or order a product you are required to add the product to the shopping cart or push the buy button to complete the purchase.
· Credit or debit card is required, or a Paypal account, to complete the purchase.
· All payments are taken through the Paypal gateway and are safe and secure.
· Your order can take up to 3 working days to process depending on the availability of the product. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or requests regarding your order.
· Delivery to addresses in the UK are marked as First Class.
· Delivery to the rest of the world is marked as standard.
· Bulk delivery need to be discussed and confirmed before an order is placed.
· Commissioned or framed artwork will be marked as signed for or couriered - costs will be discussed before hand.
Cancellations and refunds:
· This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault — for example, if goods are faulty or damaged.
· This policy does not apply to the following goods, which are exempt from the right to cancel: commissioned artwork/s.
· You can cancel your order before delivery, and up to 7 working days after delivery if you are not entirely satisfied with the product. Cancellations must be made in writing by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Refunds do not include postage fees.
· If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
· You can sign up for the Mr Four Fingers Monthly newsletter on the homepage of the website.
· A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your subscription – please click on the link provided within that confirmation e-mail.
· By placing an order you automatically agree to receive weekly & monthly marketing communications from Mr Four Fingers including an e-mail newsletter.
MR FOUR FINGERS Ltd is a registered limited company in the UK and Ireland.